26 hours at the seaside

Wednesday, 2 September 2015
 A couple of weekends ago, in the middle of my very very veryyyyy busy internship I headed to the coast for about 26 hours, at the beginning of my parent's week long holiday! So as always with adventures such as these I've got a little photo diary post for you guys, documenting the happenings of my 26 hours. It really didn't seem long enough but it was lovely to see my parents for the first time in about 3 weeks, and I guess 26 hours at the seaside is better than nothing! 













Love
God bless
15 comments on "26 hours at the seaside "
  1. Where is this ? It looks similar to where I went last weekend, I went to Penzance ? Sounds like you had good fun :) x

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty and i love your galsses and your t-shirt so much ! Your ice cream looks so tasty :) xoxo

    http://notanotherbrickinthewall99.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, both the t-shirt and skirt! Looks like you had a great time.

    Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous photos its looks like you had a lovely time at the seaside! Your lipstick and sunglasses are so nice :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit and photo!! Looks like you had a great time…

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. excelent post, and pictures!!
    x

    cliche-w-difference.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! It seems like a really nice day (and a little bit)

    With love, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this!!! i want to visit the seaside, hope your internship went well too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shot! Love the vibe! xx

    Marisa // www.summersnackies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos and I am so in love with your T-shirt! As someone who studies Japanese, I now really want one x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah the pictures are great :) Love your outfit too x

    Hannah x
    Paloma in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos dear :) <3

    www.minnieknows.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...