Shut up and dance with me

Monday 3 August 2015

July has been and gone? Sayy Whahh? 
July has felt like one of the craziest, most all over the place, and kinda longest months yet! Including trips to Birmingham, Drayton Manor Park, Liverpool and Nottingham, plus my birthday and then my move down to London to start interning! It's definitely not necessarily been the easiest of months but there has been some fab moments within it, plus, as always, a lot of very very tasty food - it is me after all! 
As always today I bring you a look back on the everything and anything that my Instagram captured during the month of July, which seemingly was rather alot of things! If you're as Instagram obsessed as I am then make sure you head over and follow me if you want a new account to follow! My user is @holljc or you can check my account out here! But now, onto July and the very many moments that my Instagram captured!    
These chairs in River Island at the Bullring are so beaut! / Those sunglasses are just so on point / Really not a fan of this humid weather, but definitely a fan of this Ark playsuit! / Family day out to Drayton Manor / / A dream is a wish your heart makes / 
Oh hello Liverpool / My pancakes at Bills completely defeated me! So scrummy but so so big! / Atleast it didn't rain all day today / That sassy pink & blue chandelier though. Liverpool's Tate knows how todo it! / Shiney shimmery shoes / Because that's what I call a crepe! 
 / / Wearing eyeshadow for what feels like the first time in months / Got my first lot of summer disposables back / Now that is what I call a real magazine cover! / Got alotta love for this outfit 
 Some of today's face friends / Getting to see the Alexander McQueen:Savage Beauty exhibition really was the most amazing early birthday present! (Managed to get a cheeky snap of one of my favourite pieces) / Such a wonderful birthday afternoon tea at Sketch! The most amazing experience, building and food! / Today's outfit deets / This mornings insanely amazing breakfast at The Breakfast Club / Still can't get over how cute Sketch is! 
 Some of my cheeky purchases / My new Lemon Freckles cards were waiting for me when I got home! They're just beyond adorable! / It's ma burffffdaiiii / Birthday drinks with the girls before our dinner / Who says we have to look at the camera? Who says we have to all be looking in the same direction? / Tonight's agenda 
 Just cannot get over the cuteness of the Sketch toilets! / / Dream big! Keep an open heart! Have fun! / So in love with this jumpsuit! / Lone rangering it up at YoSushi tonight! #internlife / /  
 Perf advice from the streets of London today / Shopping & Adventuring #fromwhereistand / Would love a reason to get all dressed up atm! Jumpsuits and heels and a red lip are my fave! / When your mum sends you the cutest of dino cards / New post went up on the blog all about our afternoon tea at Sketch / Tonights agenda of tea, a fluffy dressing gown and a good book # internlife 
Seeing the most beautiful of London houses whilst delivering dresses. Kinda got lost, but got there in the end #interlife / New blog post went up featuring my new favourite jacket, shirt combo (its the previous post to this if you want to check it out) / Well Mr Panda. You are very bight, but very, very cute!

There we have it friends, another month done and gone! I hope and pray for us all that we will have great Augusts filled with fun and smiles and good things! 

Love
God bless