Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Strawberry Picking Saturdays

Throughout the last year or so I've really enjoyed collecting my pictures together and creating photo diaries from the various holidays, festivals, trips or days out I've been on. And these posts have also seemed to get a great response from you guys too, which has been awesome! Over the rest of the summer and carrying on from my festival photo diary that I posted in June I've decided to do more of these posts and really start to grow the lifestyle element of my blog more. It'll also be an amazing way of being able to use my blog to look back and really be able to see and enjoy all the things I've gotten up to over the summer.
So today I'm starting with a summer classic and now tradition for me and my mum - strawberry picking! Last summer we found a cute little farm near us that has lots of different pick your own options, including strawberries. So a few weeks ago we headed down for a visit, and picked ourselves a basket or two of my favourite fruit.   














Love
God bless

12 comments:

  1. I haven't done this in years! Deffo a must for the summer great post
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lovely memories of Strawberry picking as a child :) last year my friend and I went raspberry picking on a sunny day and it was fab - I loveeee raspberries! Such a nice summer tradition x

    Polly Cat Contemplates

    ReplyDelete
  3. super photos:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love photo diaries!! Lovely post x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your pictures. I wish we could do this where I live!



    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been really wanting to go strawberry picking, it looks like fun!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I've never been strawberry picking before :) Seems like a great experience!

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was such a cute blogpost. I love Strawberry picking xo

    EmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love picking strawberries but I prefer picking raspberries! ♥

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photos! I can't wait to go strawberry picking this summer! xxx

    Emily ♡ fairylemonade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...