I think I don't really get it, I think it's all just a peculiar game

Tuesday, 16 June 2015








Outfit 
Tshirt - Urban Outfitters
Culottes - River Island
Shoes - Primark 
17 comments on "I think I don't really get it, I think it's all just a peculiar game"
  1. Love the top! <3 Suit you nice, vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! The colours really suit you.
    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! xx

    Jane | Poptarts Beauty
    Don't forget to check out my giveaway featuring Toni & Guy, Yves Rocher and Topshop! Click HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this look, you can pull of culottes so well, the colour is gorgeous! xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your top! You look gorgeous <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely! Those shoes are so nice :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love that top!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit, I really like the print of the shirt. You look stunning :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/06/its-june-already.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice!
    follow to follow?
    Let me know!!

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit! you're rocking culottes way better than I can! xx
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cool !
    Love your top.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post !!

    had a great read :D

    love the design you have


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those culottes are gorgeous; such a fabulous colour. And such a cute top you've paired it with x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love the culottes :) You look lovely :)

    Hannah x
    Paloma in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in love with the patterns on the top. You look radiant. xx
    I Cry Clouds

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...