When the lights go out and the morning come

Friday, 15 May 2015








Outfit
Playsuit - Topshop  
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Zara

Weddings are always the most amazing of occasions, and are always the most perfect of excuses for a new outfit! Well, in this case, a new playsuit (i already had the bag and shoes) (but that's besides the point,) After a few slight problems when it came to sizing of Missguided clothes, and things arriving a while after I expected them to, in the end I resulted to heading into town and good ol' Topshop to solve my wedding outfit woes. Luckily, my old friend Topshop didn't disappoint and I left rather happily, if not a little less well off, with this lovely little playsuit.  
Oh, yeah, the elephant in the room? That bright yellow, fluffy monster of a Zara bag has been my baby for a while now! I picked it up for under a tenner in the Zara sale, and haven't looked back since, and I've had a cuddling companion for the walks home after nights out too! 

Love   
God bless 
22 comments on "When the lights go out and the morning come"
  1. You look beautiful! And the Zara bag is so adorable, I love the colour! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous, that playsuit is so nice and the colour is perfect ! also, i love the bag - so cute x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the playsuit, and your bag is AMAZING! Have fun at the wedding!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your playsuit, you look really cute. and I'm loving the shoes xx

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I love the colour of the playsuit!

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a chic play suit! such a darling outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love the playsuit, it looks so nice on you! Haven't been to a wedding for ages... definitely would love to go to one so I'd have excuses to buy dresses and jumpsuits eheh
    THE UNKNOWN CLOSET, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This playsuit is awesome!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This playsuit is fantastic and you wear it so well! <3

    Beauty and the B

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely playsuit!

    Off the shoulder top: S/S must have on (+shopping ideas)
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin'|Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous Hollie! You really suit that playsuit :)

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a nice jumpsuit! Love the effortlessness and smplicity of the outfit - you look amazing :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/ootd-pink-coats-and-rubbish-quality.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that playsuit- it's quite different. Being so petite - I find most playsuits don't fit me as well as I want them to. Short ones are a better fit then full length!

    Pop on over | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love LOVE your playsuit!!!! lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love LOVE your playsuit!!!! lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love it!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. absolutely love your playsuit! You look great in it!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...