Monday, 25 May 2015

I know you have to work out there






Outfit
Sunglasses - Zara  Coat - Primark
Jeans - Topshop  Bag - Zara
Boots - Office  Jumper - Topshop 

Apologies that my posting has been very slow over the last month or so, I'm into my final few weeks of my first year at uni (!!!!!)  and deadlines and work is taking up alot of my time, so posting and blogging has slowly been dropping to the bottom of my priorities list. But I'm hoping that once I finish uni for the summer that I'll be able regain some of my blogging momentum, motivation and passion and really dive feet first back into it, hopefully posting 3 times (ish) a week like I used to. That's the dream anyway, so we'll see.

Love
God bless

14 comments:

  1. love the coat, such a nice look ! your bag is amazing as well, gorgeous colour x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat, it looks perfect for the weather! It's okay if you're not blogging, studies come first in my book! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!love the coat!

    new post on my blog
    http://moonmode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look I adore the coat and the hints of burgundy. xx

    A Fashion Tale // UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the retro color of those sunglasses. They are a unique piece!

    ~shannon
    www.lameliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely outfit ! I want the same bag :)

    If you need more support, follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the cobden chambers and your outfit too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little backdrop! I really like your smart trench. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots are beautiful!

    Tia | at0ut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is absolutely adorable! Love the boots. Hope finals go well! xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...