Tried to keep you close to me, but life got in between

Tuesday, 14 April 2015





Outfit
Trench Coat - Primark  Jeans - Topshop
Baseball Tee - Victoria's Secret  Shoes - Primark 

I've been looking for a good spring coat for a while now, and when I spotted this Primark trench in my local Primarni I just couldn't pass it up. Trench coats are perfect for spring, as they're nice and light, but still provide some warmth and shelter from the rather unpredictable weather that is the April showers. These pictures were taken whilst me and my parents were away in the Cotswolds for a few days last week. I've got a few other outfit posts plus a little photo diary from my two weeks off uni including our get away coming up soon! 

Love 
God bless 
13 comments on "Tried to keep you close to me, but life got in between"
  1. This is such a lovely, simple outfit! I really like your coat <3 xx

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com
    check out my blog? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trench coats are perfect for this time of year and i'm loving your chic navy version!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's from Primark? What a bargain! I need to get to my local store! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That trenchcoat looks beautiful!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit, absolutely love your trench coat! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely find! you look adorable xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coat! I have a khaki one also from primark x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! I need to get my hands on this coat - it's gorgeous!

    Josie :) x

    www.aprettypostit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The trench coat is gorgeous, such a lovely outfit x

    www.frunkkawaii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...