I'll be here patiently waiting to see what you find

Wednesday, 22 April 2015





Outfit
Leather Jacket - Primark  Jeans - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop  Boots - Office
Sunglasses - Primark  Satchel - Camden Market 


If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that I'm not exactly the best at dressing for the weather. Which meant that on one very lovely, sunny day whilst away in the Cotswolds with my family I somehow thought it would be a fabulous idea to wear a leather jacket, jumper and boots. Yep, I know what you're thinking, best idea ever right? Not exactly, but ahh well, I survived, and the sunglasses definitely helped, they always seem to anyway! 

Love
God bless
22 comments on "I'll be here patiently waiting to see what you find"
  1. loving this jacket !! :)


    I am following you :)
    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not particularly good at dressing for the weather either ahaha ! you look super lovely though, i love the jacket - the colour is gorgeous x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour of this jacket, so pretty xx

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, that sounds disastrous! Hahaha. Well, at least you looked cute!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm terrible at dressing for the weather! You look wonderful though, really love the boots!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm honestly in love with your pink jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty outfit - love the pastel leather jacket! x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute look, I'm really liking that crop!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! such cute boots! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit! I love the satchel :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww, that pastel pink leather jacket is so so pretty

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this outfit! The jacket is amazing and I love your shoes as well. Such a perfect spring look :)
    Love Life Every Day
    everydaybeauty instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha im the SAME way. I always wear tees when it's freezing and im sweating in coats when it magically turns 70 on me. It's a curse. But at least your warm layers are cute, right? Love that jacket

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful look, I love it! x

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! I absolutely love that blush pink moto jacket! I love the girly/edgy mix!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FAB outfit!! LOVEEE the jacket omgggg! <333

    http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...