Breathe against the glass leave me some kind of sign

Friday, 19 December 2014



Outfit 
Jumper - Topshop
Culottes - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Urban Outfitters


22 comments on "Breathe against the glass leave me some kind of sign"
  1. so cute! love your skirt!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! I love the colour of the culottes

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay love stripes with this color mustard!
    so cute

    francesca
    Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! love the colours mixed together x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit! :) I really like your jumper here I'm obsessed with stripes atm :P
    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazig outfit, the mustard yellow colour is so perfect for winter! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so nice. Great outfit.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute outfit! You look lovely :) x

    Angela // The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Culottes are so cute <3

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, you look gorgeous :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/sweater-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have turned into such a culottes fiend as of late, these look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love Urban Outfitters! gorgeous outfit

    kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit! I love mustard in A/W :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look! And your blog! <3

    www.louisefashionmuseum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...