London Calls

Friday, 21 November 2014
On Monday my Uni course took a trip down to London for the day, and I thought I'd put a mini photo diary together of some of the pictures I took throughout the day. The trip was absolutely hectic, taking nearly 4 and a half hours to get down to London on the coach and then we got picked up from a different place than we got dropped off, which was quite fun when 25ish of us were wondering up and down the same road looking for our lecturers and/or the coach. But overall it was a fun day, and I managed to get some pretty cute pictures around London(have you seen those pastel houses!!!!). Oh, and their isn't too many pictures in this post as alot of the snaps I took on the trip were for a street style project, so if you would like to see those then let me know and I'll pop them all in a post for you guys!   






Love
God bless
36 comments on "London Calls "
  1. Those pastel houses are so cute, there's some like it in Camden as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. pastel house are fab..
    i'm a new follower(ColorBlock) follow me back if you want
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those houses are so cute, you should upload some more pictures from the street project, would be nice to see :)
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love London. I went in September and am desperate to go back!! xx
    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh such pretty photos! London is so festive at this time of year!
    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, can't I just live in London, please? It's such a dream city, I love everything about it even tho i've never been there! ahaha But really, it's a dream :(

    www.beatrizrocha.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love the pastel houses,so pretty! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pic's, I can never get enough of London. Such an amazing place!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk
    ^MAC GIVEAWAY^

    ReplyDelete
  9. London is beautiful! Hoping to go there one day. What a cool course that requires you to take a trip outside of class :)

    http://www.stripedlune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful photos! it's so nice around chelsea xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it when they get out the Christmas decorations! Great pictures too
    Maybe we could follow each other, please let us know on our blog. We post about fashion, beauty, lifestyle and just general things x
    BeautiiBerry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics, the colourful houses are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the third one. And the last one is just so awwwwww. I don't even have a word. Holliday spirit has taken over me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pastel colours on the houses and would love to see the street style ones

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Invite to take part in giveaway :)
    Win clothes!

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/2014/11/warm-november.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those pastel houses are the prettiest! I want one for myself :( haha l'd love to see your street style snaps! I get most of my inspiration from blogs and people I see on the street.

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. i went to london last weekend and loved it. the pastel houses are so cute!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Pictures :) The street style pictures sound good too :)

    Paloma in Disguise x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love all these cute bright colored items!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely photos!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm loving your pictures! you're very talented!
      xoxo
      Sophie from shewearswhat.blogspot.com

      Delete
  22. Oh wow. I so wish I could take a 4 hour trip to get to London! I'd love to live in the UK one day. Beautiful photos, dear!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  23. These pictures are really good I would love to live in that pink house!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. These photos are just gorgeous...especially that house
    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    Follow this blog please! My Blog: violaceous_flavor
    Write me if you follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous pictures, I wish I could just take day trips to London!
    Hell I wish I could just be anywhere in Europe!

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  27. I adore the photograph with all the colorful homes. I live just outside London and don't appreciate it enough!

    http://ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...