Saturday, 20 September 2014

And the stars turn into fire and the roses change from red to black








Outfit 
Jacket - Urban Outfitters  Jeans - M&S
Sunglasses - Ebay  Tshirt - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Vagabond via Urban Outfitters  Ring - Shop Dixi


As this post goes up, I'll have just spent my first night in my new flat/home at uni, September 19th is the day! Writing this it just does not seem real, tbh it'll probably take a few weeks for it to set in that I've actually moved out and am now at uni. But ah well, fingers crossed I'll get used to it eventually. I've got a few more posts ready and raring to go up over the next week or so, but after that I don't know what blogging is going to be like for me anymore. I adore it, and fingers crossed I'll be able to find someone/people who'll be up for taking outfit photos for me, as I doubt I'll be setting my tripod up in the middle of the street, cause i'll be saying a goodbye to my teeny weeny yard. I'm hoping I'll be able to continue posting every three days or so, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what uni brings, but make sure to head over to instagram (holljc) or twitter (@Holl_JC) and follow me if you want to keep up to date with everything I'm doing and everything that's happening in my little ol' life, as I'm sure it's about to get rather interesting if not a tad crazy.

Love
God bless

26 comments:

  1. Good luck with uni, I didn't live at halls when I went but most of the people that did had a great time so I'm sure you'll love it once you've settled in :) I love that jacket by the way, lovely colours!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that jacket is simply amazing!! Best of luck in your new venture at university! I've written a little tips and tricks post for freshers if you fancy a read - Freshers Advice - although I'm sure you won't need it as you will settle in fine :) xx

    Jessie || allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at uni!! I love your top

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a good experience at uni! I love your outfit!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I hope you enjoy uni, I know how you feel, I thought i'd have plenty of time to blog, but I struggle so much with my schedule, i'm always busy doing essays and coursework, not fun :(

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice post!
    xx
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i absolutely love this outfit! you look gorgeous

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with uni, I love the jacket & boots xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jacket!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jacket! Good luck with everything at uni I'm in exactly the same position. What uni are you going to?

    Mayflower - Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with university! Have a fun freshers and just enjoy your first couple of weeks!

    Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit, love the shirt!!!

    XOXO
    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice outfit, IN LOVE with them shoes x

    Amelia | http://ameliajaneroseknows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck at uni, hopefully you will continue to post outfits is you love it! Love this look :)

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice outfit..the jacket is so pretty!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC? please let me now on my blog or follow me and i will follow you back:)
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so gorgeous
    i love your style :D
    would you like to follow each other? :)
    i'll follow back too

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing blazer! Such a cool outfit. I'm very jealous that you're just starting uni - I've just graduated, miss it already! You'll have the best time :)

    Helen xx
    uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous outfit, you look great! :D

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore the pattern of that jacket!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a rad jacket!
    xx

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cool look!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That jacket is A+. I love the fit on you, it really suits you. Those sunglasses are amazing too.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore that jacket, it looks so perfect for the transitional weather! I'm awful at always sticking to black for jackets so I really want some more interesting ones like this :)
    That's so exciting that you're off to Uni, really hope you're getting on well so far and having loads of fun :D
    Love Holly xx

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. That jacket is just gorgeous, its gonna perfect for this season. Good luck with university (from your instagram I can tell you're having a great time), and enjoy every moment. It'll be over faster than you can say bachelors degree!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...