Rediscovery

Wednesday, 16 July 2014





Outfit 
Dress - Topshop  Leather Jacket - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop  Lips - Revlon - Macaroon 
Sunglasses - Primark 

A lot of rediscovery happened in this outfit, my dress, shoes and sunglasses were items that had got lost within my wardrobe. However when I recently had a hugeass wardrobe clear out, I rediscovered this dress and the summer loveliness that it is. These sunglasses were also hiding in my old college bag, so it was fun to see those starring back at me when I opened the bag up. This outfit is also going to be featured in a Summer Lookbook video that I'm currently filming and editing to go up on my YouTube channel (here)  If you want to know exactly when that video goes up then make sure to go and follow my channel! Oh, and I thought I'd let you guys know that tomorrow (17th) also happens to be my 18th birthday, so hopefully you'll be seeing a few posts to do with that over the next week.

Love
God bless
34 comments on "Rediscovery"
  1. it's great finding old pieces that have grown and look better than before, love the dress :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loovveee that dress, I love rediscovering old pieces and bringing them back to life!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is super cute. I love how you styled it with those sandals and that leather jacket.
    By the way, those sunglasses are heaven!

    xx,
    http://lepsychoattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look, dear!!
    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow right away!
    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your printed dress and how you styled it with the edgy jacket.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post and giveaway! http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite piece of this outfit is the leather jacket, it adds so much edge to the outfit. i love it.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the dress and sunnies! :) And happy birthday for tomorrow!

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely dress and jacket! happy birthday for tomorrow :)
    tanya / whoistanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sunglasses! Been trying to find some similar! Your blog is amazing!
    Anna x

    exhibitrunway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the dress and the print on it. It really suits you. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  11. love when you put the biker jacket on that dress.. nice..

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  12. love when you put the biker jacket on that dress.. nice..

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, I love finding forgotten clothes! I love your dress, so pretty :)
    And Happy Birthday! :) xo

    www.tamsinlilyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have cute style, I'm now following you on GFC and BL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit, especially love the jacket.
    xx

    www.itsnicnic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hollie,

    I love the dress and the leather jacket that you've paired it with for a different look. I especially like the shoes, could be nice worn with a pair of frilly socks. Do you know of anywhere that I could find a similar pair but from a slightly more affordable shop? I'm on a bit of a budget this month.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! I love the pattern of that dress -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it when you rediscover old items of clothing that you like. This always happens to me with accessories more than clothes but it's just as lovely. Really like that dress and I'm a sucker for a leather jacket :-) Great post!

    Haaappy Summer!
    Hailes<3
    To visit my blog - Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rediscovering old clothes is one of my favourite things, it's like being able to access old memories at the same time!

    Happy 18th sweet! Hope you've had a lovely day. xxx

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your outfit! you look so great, simple and chic! I
    anyway here's a very nice photos :) I really love it ♥
    i follow you, and you? :) eleeyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your dress!

    Lots of love, Ana Sofia
    X

    anasofiachic.blogspot..co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing look! Love it :)

    Wanna follow each other?

    dare 2 wear by KATY MAGE

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your dress the colours in it are lovely! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cool dress! Love the leather jacket... I've gotta get myself one... Love your blog, followed, would you mind checking out my blog and possibly following?! Thanks!!!
    xx
    Annie
    http://the-lostangeles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely love that dress! Hope you had a lovely 18th birthday :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look gorgeous in this outfit! Love your jacket <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a lovely look! I love the jacket and the dress is beautiful :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. very nice blog. thanks shared.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...