Thursday, 24 July 2014

Essie









Outfit 
Tshirt - Urban Outfitters  Skirt - Topshop 
Shoes - Primark  Lips - Revlon - Candy Apple
Necklace - H&M  Rings - Camden Market, Shop Dixi, Topshop

Those of you who've read my last few blog posts will know that last week it was my birthday, and at the weekend me and my extended family went out for lunch to celebrate, and this is what I wore. I picked this skirt up in Topshop and just completely fell in love, it really is stunning!    
I'd also better let you guys know what's happening over the next few weeks. Tomorrow, yes tomorrow, me and my family are heading out to Florida and Walt Disney World (!!!) for two weeks. I've got a few posts scheduled for the two weeks I'm away, but if I seem rather absentee from the blogasphere over that time, then that's why. But if you want to follow my adventures then i'll hopefully be posting lots and lots and lots over on Instagram (holljc) so make sure to follow me over there if you're interested!

Love
God bless

28 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the necklace! :)

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so pretty, such an adorable outfit x
    http://ameliajaneroseknows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that your going to Florida!!!!!!! I've never been but always wanted to go! Skirt is sooo pretty as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    http://maybettonight.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, excellent look! i love your skirt.
    kisses to you
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! Xx
    Holly x

    the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit especially your top! Have a great time in Florida!!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Hope you have a great trip to Florida :)
    xoxo

    amelia-kay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with that skirt! Lovely outfit :) so jealous you're going to Disney World, hope you have the best time ever!!!

    www.tamsinlilyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your skirt is wonderful!!

    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely outfit!

    x

    Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love your skirt (and your lip colour too!) - nice photos!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! I love your blouse, it's really simple with just enough detail! And the skirt is to die for!! xx

    -Olivia.

    www.foxandmint.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful skirt! I saw these photos & you reminded me of the beautiful actress Rose Byrn! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so lovely! I loooove the skirt

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just love the top so much!
    and your photos had this kind of vintage feel (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated Birthday! The Topshop skirt is really stunning. Have a great trip!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice outfit! http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wahhh, have the best time ever! That skirt is hella cute.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your outfit, you look gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely birthday and have a fantastic time away :) take lots of pictures for us all to melt with jealousy over ;D

    Tea With Jacintha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy belated birthday! :) You look so lovely and I'm in love with your skirt. Gorgeous outfit <3 X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  22. That skit is so adorable! Love how you put this outfit together! -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the top, so pretty and boho :)

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...