I still remember the look on your face

Tuesday, 20 May 2014







Outfit -
Shorts - Newlook  Tshirt - H&M
Shoes - Amazon  Sunglasses - Primark
Rings - Topshop, Camden Market

Yes yes I know, it's those Primark sunglasses! But I saw them and just couldn't not pick them up, a girl can never have too many pairs of sunglasses, right?  This weekend the sun really and truly came out, and so did my new neon Newlook shorts, which were perfect for the birthday BBQ I went to on Sunday

Love
God bless
29 comments on "I still remember the look on your face"
  1. Lime is one of my favourite colours for this season, your shorts look sooo comfy!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pop of colour the shorts bring, also the sunglasses are rly cool!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are so pretty, I love the hem! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it
    http://amandachic.com/blog/dolores-promesas-opening-in-vigo.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole outfit xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the lime green shorts!

    http://lorenzduberry.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice look!

    Casual outfit with a touch of preppy and vintage on www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shorts are amazingly amazing!

    -S

    http://www.thebuddhaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these shorts! Super cute.
    Amelia.
    (trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the sunglasses the most!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog, this look is so cute! Makes me want to own a pair of yellow shorts!

    New Follower!
    Priscilla Ivette
    ModeAmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely look! Love the sunnies :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cream and yellow combo! You look lovely! Great sunnies too!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http;//fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those glasses are so fun and I am loving the colour of your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool combo!
    www.thearmageddonflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shorts. So bold!

    yasbeyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute look and really nice neon shorts!
    Come and check the current competition and giveaway on my blog - I think you might like them :)

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the scalloped edges!x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the look of your top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely green shorts with the scallop hem detail!

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely adore those shorts! You look so good!

    www.thatgirltree.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love these shorts, they colour and style is lovely! I cant believe your sunglasses are from Primark, they're cute. I hope you had a lovely day at the BBQ.
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fell in love with your sunglasses dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the color of your shorts , very nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This outfit is too cute! I am absolutely loving the color of those shorts and your sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That shorts is beautiful ! I love that colour !

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back (: ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. love those shorts! gorgeous xox

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. So glad I clicked on your page. I love this outfit on you, you look lovely.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...