Duo

Saturday, 19 April 2014
If you read my last post then you'll know that I spent the majority of this week away in Wales with some of my favourite people, but whilst there I didn't forget about my little corner of the interweb and you guys. Managing to somehow fit my tripod in my already full suitcase, I got a few pics of some of the outfits I wore whilst there. 
Going away with a bunch of 13-23 year olds meant it was a little difficult to get outfit photos that didn't have someone photo bombing them (hence why some of these are rather blooper worthy), so I decided to combine the two outfits I got pictures of into one bumper post featuring them both, instead of two rather small posts. 
Let me know which of the two is your favourite!     






Outfit 1 -
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tee - Primark     Skirt - New Look
Boots - Primark    Lips - Revlon - Macaroon
Outfit 2 - 
Tshirt - Topshop Sale     Jeans - M&S
Ring - Camden Market 



Love
God bless
22 comments on "Duo "
  1. ิboth outfits are really pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ninja Turtles shirts is so cool! Love it :)

    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute tartan blouse! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfits! The pink skirt looks really cute with the top - I always used to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the checkered tshirt. It's so cute!

    http://www.sweethelengrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ninja turtles top, it brings back so many memories. Amazing skirt you paired it with too

    ReplyDelete
  7. the checkered shirt is so cute, love the skirt as well!

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Topshop tee is so unusual!! Hope you had a lovely trip away. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That t-shirt is sooo cool! I used to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a kid :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your pink check miniskirt it's really cute! very 60s looking!
    and who doesn't like the ninja turtles?!

    Shani xo
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice skirt, love the colour
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/jean-paul-gaultier-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like the outfit with the white jeans, actually makes me want to think about getting my own pair!

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds so fun! :)

    ashley-ashstash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the plaid, I never seem to be able to work plaid into my wardrobe without looking like a lumber jack!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute tops! the tmnt ones is so cool, reminds me of watching saturday morning cartoons :)
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your Topshop top ! It's seriously too cute :)
    Hope you're having a lovely Monday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. These outfits totally rock!! Ninja turtles forever!!:) Just found your blog and I really like it!! *New follower allert*.. Keep it up and I hope you would like to keep in touch!!
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw I once had a ninja turtles t-shirt back in the day that I loved and adored but it someone got lost, was devastated!! You look lovely! And have gorgeous hair as well xx

    www.alphabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the ninja turtles t shirt! I always used to watch that show :) And I love the skirt you paired it with!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the pink skirt and the top on the second picture! I really want a skirt like that!
    www.739051.com xo

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...