Saturday, 7 December 2013

On the Seventh day..








Outfit -
Jumper - Zara
Coat - Matalan
Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Local Vintage Fair, Pia
Nails - Mavala - 53 London

As you may have noticed I've been a little MIA over the last week or so.
The last few weeks have been a bit mad to be honest, and things have only recently just started to calm down, I was also really rather ill at the beginning of the week and so I took a little bit of time out and left you guys with my November insta round up, in the hopes that by this weekend I would feel a lot better and a heck of a lot more motivated and in the right blogging frame of mind.
So, today I'm back with the outfit I wore today to go mammoth Christmas shopping for my mum! We were busy bee's!
My ring is the only new thing to the blog for this post, and I got it at a local vintage fair a few weeks ago for £3! Yep, just £3! I love it, and the baby pink makes a contrast to all of the turquoise in my ring collection!

Love and cuddles
God bless  

19 comments:

  1. I really love your jumper! Zara's jumpers are awesome :')

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove your coat! and the skirt is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dusty pinks, the skirt is lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit♥ You look so cute (:

    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous outfit! Love the way you paired this together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the whole outfit, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit, you look very pretty :)

    anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! The jumper is so cool and the overall look is great :)

    http://passionblogi.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look lovely! absolutely adore that lilac ring x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looks like my dream and perfect jumper! ?
    amazing outfit! love everything ;*


    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your skirt and sweater!
    xo,
    maddie

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a pretty, girly outfit! love your blog. xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your jumper! Such a sweet and comfy looking outfit.

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute wintery looking outfit! You are absolutely adorable :)

    -Jenni
    www.bottomleycottage.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...