Friday, 20 September 2013

Monument in the clouds...






Outfit -
Shirt - Topshop
Cardigan - Primark 
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Pia, Ale Hop
Nail Varnish - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - 030 Double Decker Red

Today's outfit features two of my favourites, a newie and an oldie!
I have a real love affair with this shirt, I absolutely adore it and everything about it makes me happy! The pattern is really pretty and the colours are just lovely! I paired it with my new(ish) Primark cardigan, which according to my friend is like having a cat, dog or bear to stroke at college? I think it was meant to be a compliment. It's so relaxing to just be able to sit and stroke though, gets me through the long lessons I guess!
I popped my topshop denim polka dot skirt on for good measure too, and off I went! It's quite structured and sculpted as a result of the fabric, which I quite like, as it gives outfits a bit of a different feel!
Oh and I do apologise for my chipped nails, but that's the life of a full time college/sixth form student I guess! Busy busy!

What've you been up to recently? Do you like this outfit? Which is your favourite piece?
Love and cuddles
God bless

22 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love all your outfits! New follower :) xo

    www.woollytights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have found one of those Primark cardis! I'm going on the hunt for one in London tomorrow. It looks so snuggly. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your cardigan and your nail colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is adorable! I love the shirt! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!!! Very interesting:) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit the skirt is beautiful!,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, i'm in love with your skirt!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely! I love the clash of prints, it really works and looks super cute. I have that primark cardigan too, it's sooo snuggly! :)

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove that top! I've always wanted some wallpaper like that, the print is gorgeous!! I'm after one of those cardigans at the moment too!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love the clash of prints. You look so sweet and cute :)

    Love, When You Dream Big x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful, love the shirt and the skirt is so cute! been eyeing it up in topshop for ages xx
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Totally love the photos :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. cannot wait to get my hands on that cardigan! love it

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely, love love love that shirt, the print is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg the skirt and shirt together are PERFECTION, I love this!!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit! (:



    http://4x4memories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, I love the skirt! I have been loving your blog, so I nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you want to take part it is on my blog at www.laurenmidd.blogspot.com
    Lauren.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow lady, it is amazing!

    long leather coat with your dresses suits as well <3

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...