Saturday, 28 September 2013

Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right..




   

Outfit -
Jumper - Topshop
Dress - Zara
Boots - Topshop
Rings - H&M
Nails -  No7 - Stay Perfect Nail Colour - Blackcurrant

I have to say, this was one of those outfits that gets thrown together with 5 minutes left before you need to leave the house, and every other outfit you've tried just didn't look right, yet somehow manages to look half decent. I actually rather like it to be honest!
I apologise for the rather white face in some of these pictures, I promise I'm not that pale in real life!
Oh and I also apologise for the extremely obvious Taylor reference in the post title, I just couldn't help myself! I've been listening to her on repeat for the last few days, and hadn't realised just how much I'd missed her magical lyrics!

What do you think of this outfit? Would you wear it? Do you like Miss Tay Swift?
Love and cuddles
God Bless

15 comments:

  1. I love this skirt/ dress! I'm absolutely loving Zara at the moment :)
    And Taylor is a regular feature in our house, even though Nate might not be quite so keen as I am hehe.

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    Lucy xo | We Resolve Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post :)
    http://tanyalsk.blogspot.com/
    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing blog! :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit its so cute, and the nail varnish is lovely

    www.stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your skirt is gorgeous!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great jumper :)
    yes, I think I would wear this outfit - it looks really comfy

    Andra, from

    http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! I love love love the skirt, it looks so good with the top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable skirt, you're so pretty :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! Your nails look gorgeous too!

    Lyndsey

    ellelaww.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww that skirt/dress is so pretty! Good old Zara eh <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute! that top is totally adorable :)

    xx
    Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  12. That outfit is so cute!

    http://welcometowonderlandsara.blogspot.dk/ (I write my blog in english and danish)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are si cute, you looks like an fashion angel!
    Xx
    WWW.BONNIE-BANDIE.COM
    WWW.BONNIE-BANDIE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...