The time of our lives #11

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Flipping heck! 
How fast is this year going! 
I can't believe it's July already! 
Today's insta updates is a lot smaller than usual, as the last few weeks have included another week of work experience and lots and lots of Uni Open days! In all honesty, I haven't really stopped and everything's just been going by without me really noticing! Ooops!
If you want to follow me on instagram, to keep up to date with everything that's going on in my little ol' life; then click the instagram icon to your left, here or my user name is 'holljc'
My travelling companion for the long journey down to Winchester for the uni open day, I ended up finishing it in just over 24 hours and it was such an amazing feeling to just be able to sit and read!/ Ready to go/My nan got me the cutest little keyring from her holiday/Making rainbow cakes for my mum's school fair/TBT, can't believe that this crazy awesome weekend was over a year ago!/TBT, the fact that Prom was over a year ago scares me so so much!

Putting the finishing touches to my rainbow cakes for my mum's school fair, post here!/Regram, such a lovely evening with these girlies, at pizza hut!/ New freddo faces/ Nothing like Cookie monster PJ's/Waiting for the bus/Plan plan planning!/Went to see Man of Steel at the cinema! One word; Epic! 

So there you have it lovelies, everything that's been happening in my life over the second half of June! 
Remember to follow me on instagram for regular random pictures of anything and everything in my life (holljc) July is one of my favourite months, as it has my birthday in! It's gonna be an awesome month, I've got so so many amazing things planned/happening, so follow me if you want to see all that's going on! Or alternatively follow this little ol' corner of the web via GFC or Bloglovin, here and I'll be bringing you regular updates and lifestyle posts over the next few weeks, plus the normal outfit posts too!   
What have you been getting up to this month? What are you looking forward to in July?
Love and cuddles
God bless   
post signature