Lost spaces...

Wednesday, 12 June 2013


Outfit -
Dress - Lefties
Cardigan - Newlook
Bag - Zara
Sunglasses - Primark
Bracelet - Ale Hop
Rings - Pia, Shop Dixi

Today's post is another nostalgia filled one, as it's the final outfit from my trip to the Cotswolds. Which feels like an absolute age ago, I think it probably was, to be honest.
I absolutely love this dress as the pattern is just so pretty, and being able to wear it on a spring day was just lovely! Pairing it with my new look cardigan was perfect for spring, and hopefully when summer comes back I'll be able to wear it on it's own! 
I hope you're doing well my lovelies! Remember to go and follow me over on bloglovin to stay up to date with everything that's happening on this little corner of the internet, as at some point soon we're losing google reader and maybe gfc too! 
Love and cuddles
God bless 
post signature
15 comments on "Lost spaces..."
  1. How Idyllic does the cotswolds look?? Loving it! and I agree this dress is super pretty!!! I've never heard of 'Lefties' where have I been??
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, great outfit I love your cardigan xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, such a pretty back drop! Love the print on this dress.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely :) sometimes I wish I was more of a dress person! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks gorgeous! and i'm still lusting after the zara city bag - its so beautiful!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty dress.
    Love the bag.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Gurl!
    I found your blog through a comment you posted on beauty crush’s blog. Your blog is so good! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow Ill be doing a giveaway at 100 followers that I would love for you to be in to win. fallenfashionave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh I really love that dress, the pattern and style is so pretty! x

    hello-you-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this dress, the pattern is gorg && you're so pretty :) xxx

    www.abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute look! I like the pattern of your dress, and this cardigan looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is absolutely darling!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...