Reach my telephone...

Sunday, 5 May 2013





Outfit - 
Vest top - Camden Market
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Shop on holiday
Rings - Pia, H&M, Camden Market

Hey my lovelies!
This was my outfit for today, and a rather simple one at that! Although I think I was being a little bit too optimistic when it came to dressing for the weather, but never mind! 
I love the design on this tee, and it always reminds me of London. For some reason my head associates vintage phone boxes with London, although I'm not entirely sure why. I always like wearing this vest tee, and today I subconsciously decided to colour coordinate it with my skirt and necklace.
This UO skater skirt is perf for giving an outfit a bit of outline and definition, as it's a lot more structured than if it was made out of a jersey material. Which I love! 
This outfit really does show my desire for a bit of sun and lovely weather, and hopefully it won't be far off! Fingers crossed anyway! 
Do you like my vest tee? Would you wear this outfit?   
Love and cuddles
God bless
post signature
16 comments on "Reach my telephone..."
  1. your top's cute! was only in Camden recently didn't see this though :-( i know what you mean about phoneboxes reminding you of london, i always think of black cabs....? xxx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your necklace is so sweet! ;)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit.the red skirt is soooo beautiful. i love the color and how it looks on you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! what a lovely outfit! Love your rings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit :) Love the skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i love your top, your blog is lovely by the ways, keep up the good work and I'll be visiting again very soon :)

    I'd really appreciate it if you would vote for my blog on here - http://stylefru.it/s63465 It will only take a second, i promise :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've had really lovely weather up in the North this weekend, which is amazing considering I swear it rains 99% of the time here!! I do love that top with the skirt, I always subconsciously colour code things like that too, and you're not the only one who associates red phone boxes with London!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty, I love that ring! Lovely little outfit, I love the vintage phone box too, anything that reminds me of london is a good thing

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your red skater skirt!!! That necklace is adorable too xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaah you look so cute! i love your rings! :)
    xx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great outfit! Love the rich burgundy shade of the skirt and the boots are super cool :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great color and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your accessories rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed reading your post.
    Thanks for this post. It Very nice Blog.
    It was a very good Blog. I like it. Thanks for sharing knowledge.
    Ask you to share good Blog again.............
    telephone system
    phone system
    pbx

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...