Doesn't mean that you have to forget...

Sunday, 10 March 2013






Outfit - 
T-shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Miss Selfridge 
Cardigan - Forever 21
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Local shop, Pia
Necklace - Lisa Angel 

Hey lovely ones!
Hopefully you're having good weekends!
This was little ol' me today; wearing two different things, that i don't wear very often, together.
The first is this tee, I got it in the topshop sale, ages and ages and ages ago. It's just a plain and simple grey speckled t-shirt, so nothing special really. Making it really easy to mix and match with other items. The reason why i don't wear it too often is the fabric. It's a bit of an odd one and is rather thick too. I guess i have to be in the right mood really, and today i was. So it came out from the depths (corner) of my wardrobe. 
I paired it with this skirt from Miss Selfridge, that when I originally got it and saw it on the hanger, i was in love as it's such a perfect colour. The problem came when I put it on and realised it was going to be a nightmare to style. But I managed it today and have a few other times, so hopefully over time I'll be able to fall back in love with it. Because, it didn't look half bad today! 
I paired these two little rascals of items, with my favourite black cardi from forever 21 and topshop boots. Plus a necklace my parents got me for Christmas, a ring i got from a local shop and my Pia bumble bee ring that never really leaves my fingers.
What do you think of my outfit? Have you got any items that are nightmares to style?
Love and cuddles
God bless
post signature
15 comments on "Doesn't mean that you have to forget..."
  1. You look so pretty lovely, I love the necklace!

    Elizabeth Daisy x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit&amazing blog :)
    would you like to follow each other? ;)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so sweet. I really like the rings :) I'm now following you. Would you like to follow each other? Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, the flower ring is so sweet! I really like that pretty skirt too, it's such a yummy colour.

    Tara
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the accessories, you have styled the skirt really well! Just found your blog it is lovely now following! :) x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pink skirt is gorgeous. I love your hair, really want to ombre mine!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome outfit! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very cute outfit! I love the grey and pink together and such chic jewellery! Very spring like (although the weather is not!)

    Sarah XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful curls!!

    http://liberatedbylkc.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute necklace www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your rings are cute!
    I adore your skirt <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely skirt;)X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...