Thursday, 21 March 2013

And painted it red...




Outfit - 
Jumper - AWear 
Dress - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Camden Market

Hi lovely people!
I hope you're having good week's so far. 
This was an outfit I popped on to go out a few days ago. I just needed something simple,quick and easy that I could throw on and go; so this was perf! 
I layered my grey topshop dress (which i also have in purple) underneath my really old AWear jumper. Red isn't a colour I wear very often(in clothes anyway), but I love this jumper because of the simplicity and bold block colour of it. Sometimes, it really is best not to over complicate things; especially when they're a bright red jumper!
What do you think of my outfit? Do you wear a lot of red?
Love and cuddles
God bless 
post signature

14 comments:

  1. You look stunning in red xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright red jumper! I dont wear red often either but it's such a great statement shade :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and pretty <3
    http://enwellove.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i do love a bit of red - gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. red really suits you!

    www.boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit. The red on grey gives the outfit the perfect pop.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is so cute and love your style just followed you on bloglovin

    vasfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so comfy, it's such a gorgeous colour! It's weird that although I love red, I only own one red dress (I think). I definitely need more.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so amazing <3 i love this outfit, especially your top ! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! I actually have that dress from Topshop, it looks so nice with your jumper!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...