Is it a monster?

Friday 28 December 2012




Outfit- 
Onesie - Topshop

Hey everyone! Hope you've had a great day! Thought I'd do a quick little post to show you one of my (favourite) Christmas presents! 
I've wanted a onesie for ages and ages, then found one I really liked on the Topshop website. But by the time my mum came round to ordering it for me for Christmas, it had sold out. It was all Christmassy, with a Christmassy design and everything, hehe. So it wasn't much of a surprise that it sold out rather speedily! Then one day on a random trip to my local Topshop i spotted this beauty, and well the rest is history! And now, well, I'm in love! Literally! I'm a teeny weeny bit dinosaur obsessed (even though I don't know much about them), so this onesie is practically perfect(in every way)! The dinosaurs are even pink! PINK! Like you couldn't get much better! It's so so comfy and amazing for just lounging about the house in! Sleeping in, well, if you want to over heat then it's perf! But I know it's gonna be the first thing in my bag when I go camping that's for sure! It's so warm, snug and toasty! I think everyone should have a onesie! They're like, INCREDIBLE! The only downfall is that it's left blue flecks all over my cream bedroom carpet! But never mind ey, that's what we have hoovers for! 
Have you got a onesie? Did you get one for Christmas? Do you like dinosaurs?
Love and cuddles