We said forever and always

Saturday 17 November 2012






 Outfit-
Leather jacket - Topshop
Jumper - Primark
Skirt - Topshop


Hey everyone! Hope you've had a lovely Saturday! Mine's been pretty good! Today's outfit was a rather comfortable one because me and my parents went to the cinema, but more on that later. I needed something that I could sit about in and still be comfy, so this was perf. My jumper is one i got around this time last year, and is so lovely and cosy. Its perfect for Christmas time, the colours, fabric everything! Its just great, not too thick, not too thin, just right. I can still hardly believe its from Primarni! 
My skirt is a nice little topshop skater skirt, that i got a while ago. Being black it means i can match it with a heck of a lot of the things in my wardrobe, so today I pulled it out and popped it on with my jumper. For a nice simple look. As its November, you can't really go out in England without a coat on, so my leather Jacket, which has been my go-to for the last few months, came out again. Its great as it's such a staple piece that pretty much goes with everything, without fail. I think every girl should have one! 
On Thursday when I got home a little package was waiting for me! It contained my Soul Survivor 2012 live album! Soul Survivor is a Christian organisation (and church) that runs Christian festivals in the summer. I've been going to there week A festival for the last two years. Want to know more (here). Each year in the Autumn they release a live album featuring songs from that Summers festivals, and mine came on Thursday! And well I haven't stopped listening to it since. To those Christians reading this I would definitely recommend it! Even if you've never been to Soul Survivor. The songs are great, and they have pretty perf lyrics. All the SS live albums are brilliant and I would recommend anyone of them. I can't express how awesome they are, and a really great addition to any music collection. And to the non-Christians reading this you should still check it out! You never know it could give you some inspiration! If you want to get the album its available on i-tunes or here
here
As I was saying earlier me and my mum and dad went to the cinema today to see Breaking Dawn Part 2! And it was pretty awesome to be honest. I know some people really really really don't like it, but I'm a fan! Why? Because I've read the books! And all I have to say is, READ THE BOOKS! Because they're 10 times better, well ALL books that're made into films are better than the film. Its a fact of life i'm afraid. But anyway, back to the film. It was pretty great, although at one point I was completely ready to walk out in protest and anger! But its fine because the writers were so so freaking horrible yet brilliant and clever at the same time. Why? Because for the last month or so I'd heard rumors that they'd completely changed the ending, and from the trailer it totally looked like they had. And well, 3/4 of the way through the film I really thought they had and was ready to ring which ever stupid company made it and yell down the phone for what they'd done. But really the writers had just been incredibly clever, and that's all I'll say. Because you should go and see it even if you're not a fan, just for the brilliance of the writers! Oh and well for the mega gorgeous and beautiful Taylor Lautner, who just makes the films a million and one times better because of his presence.
Do you like Mr Lautner? Are you a Twilight Fan? Have you read the books? Have you gotten any new additions to your music collection recently? Have you got the Soul Survivor 2012 live album?
Love and cuddles
 post signature