Three London locations I'll be visiting when lock down is over

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Since the Corona Virus Lock down the majority of my favourite London restaurants, cafes and bars have unsurprisingly closed to the public for the time being. However, as soon as lock down ends, and we’re able to start visiting these types of places again I have a few locations that are at the very top of my “to visit” list
The Knot
Located in South Kensington The Knot Churros is an insta lovers paradise selling churros, soft serve ice cream, slushies, cotton candy and all manner of sweet treats.

Japes
Who doesn’t love pizza? And Japes does pizza like not many others in London do. Deep dish pizza, with stringy cheese that can pull for days! I’m salivating just thinking about it!

The Grand is a Clapham institution. With movie drink along and sing along nights, an infamous karaoke room and dance like no-one’s watching party nights. It’s a place where you’re guaranteed to have a fun night!  (And yes, that picture below is me, after a Bridget Jones movie drink along dancing the night away in the karaoke room with my friends) 



Love
God Bless