Friday, 19 February 2016

Pink Lady







Outfit
Jacket - Ark  Jeans - Topshop
Boots - ASOS  Jumper - Primark 

Me and my mum popped into town on one of my last days at home for Christmas before I came back to uni, we were strolling through the shopping centre and out of the corner of my eye I see a rather gorgeous bomber jacket in Ark. I pop in and it took a whole 2 minutes for me to realise that it needed to be mine! A shiny, pink, beautiful, thick bomber jacket and it was all mine, yayyyy! I'm super excited to play around with this jacket and see what else I can style it with and different ways I can wear it but this time I went classic; black jeans, statement boots and a grey jumper - can you even go slightly wrong?

Love
God bless

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love this look! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    http://tracy4ever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with those jeans!
    -Morgan x
    www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, cute - it totally reminds me of Grease! :)

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your boots! I really want a pair of snakeskin ones. I found a dark brown pair in Topshop a while ago but they've since sold out. I'll have to have a browse on Asos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I have wanted a light pink bomber jacket for ages! I will need to defo get one now. you look amazing xox

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...